I'm here to help you find YOUR path, YOUR wisdom. I use astrology, tarot, numerology, and psychic impressions to gain hidden information. I bring information to the surface for you to look at.
Categories: Abella Arthur, Get a Psychic Tarot Reading!, Specialized Readings Tags: abella arthur, abella jucy arthur, astrology services, psychic jucy, psychic reader, psychic readings, tarot reading, toronto astrologer, toronto numerologist, toronto psychic
TarotSeek™ – A revolutionary unbiased and objective self-tarot reading system.
Author: Psychic Jucy
Preview and purchase at Amazon.com, Amazon.uk, and Smashwords
TarotSeek is a physically different way of reading the cards. It’s really a system and we have made it a SIMPLE system so simple that you’ll wonder, “Why didn’t I think of it?” But be sure, it took several years to get it this ‘simple’. 🙂
***This eBook has been specifically designed for Kindle and other eReaders. With a TOC, navigation, succinct text, and other design elements, it makes reading the guide more enjoyable***
TarotSeek™ is a physically different way of reading tarot cards for the 21st Century.
If you’re seeking an innovative, objective, unbiased, and successful approach to self-tarot reading, whether you are a novice or a professional, this guide is for you. However this guide is NOT a long-winded book about what the cards mean, layouts, history, mythos, or the magic of tarot.
This guide is for you if you don’t have the time or desire to spend hours, days, and months learning how to read tarot for yourself. And it’s not for you, if you’re seeking a ‘complete how-to tarot book’ that takes some time to get through. There are plenty of these wonderful books already available. Who needs another one?
By learning how to use this practical, simple and simply explained self-tarot reading method, you will gain many of the following benefits:
* Simplicity and bare essentials of tarot
* Objective & unbiased self-tarot readings
* No memorization of cards or layouts
* Read the cards immediately and accurately
* Step-by-step straightforward and useful instructions
* A time-saving, memorable, and quicker read
* Inspired thought, unrelated to the guide
* On-line support, coaching, and feedback
Connect with other TarotSeek Readers and get additional advice and help with your readings by signing up to the *TarotSeek VIP Tips Newsletter*.
This self tarot card reading system was created by a certified professional tarot reader and tarot teacher.
Preview and purchase at Amazon.com, Amazon.uk, and Smashwords
Categories: Abella Arthur, abella's favourite things, For Sale For Free, Forms of Divination, Free Readings, General Psychic & Tarot Prose, Get a Psychic Tarot Reading!, Rants & Raves, Seekers, Tarot & Psychic Reflections Tags: basic tarot lessons, how to read tarot cards, how to read tarot cards for myself, learning how to read tarot, office party, self tarot card readings, self-tarot reading, tarot cards, want to learn how to read tarot
Here’s what to do to help you get over being limerant, a break-up, heartbreak, connection:
- Deeply analyze what you are or were getting out of the connection. Whether you hash this out with your love interest; a traditional therapist; psychic coach or counselor (like myself); a close, sympathetic, and understanding friend; forum or online community group such as Tribe, etc. make sure you do it. Why? Once clarity is found, the past can be cleared, closure can be gained, forward movement with open energy can begin, and a strategy not to repeat what doesn’t work and to ignite energy into what can. Write out all your questions… all your Why’s… and then set about getting them answered to your satisfaction.
- Cut-off all ties or at the very least diminish involvement or exposure to your LO, as difficult as that is. Basically invoke the no contact rule. Don’t visit your LO’s page on social media sites such as Facebook, MySpace, or LiveJournal or don’t visit the site at all if it’s hard not to. Don’t check your personal email, for a few days at a time to a week, if they happen to keep contacting you. Remove their number from your phone (you can place their number elsewhere). etc… This is an exercise in self-discipline and will give the added benefit of knowing you accomplished something difficult, when successful.
- Would you be friends if you didn’t, couldn’t sleep with them? Would you want to just hang out and not be romantic or touchy at all? If you can say yes, they are a keeper. If not, it’s time to cut the ties permanently. Even if you can say yes, it’s still time to cut ties temporarily until you can reset, rebalance, and compose yourself. However, keep in mind an LO can say or do things that will spin your world upside down no matter how much distance has taken place. In these cases, sometimes it’s just best to find that deep and intense connection elsewhere.
- Don’t put any stock in what you see or hear unless it’s something solid and clear. Otherwise, view it as a quirk of theirs and that they just have no ability to be direct, forthright, and honest with you as they are emotionally unavailable.
- If there’s anything that connects you to your love interest that you can not stop doing or having, change the connection or association. You will need to do this consciously. Start adding new meaning to an activity, object, etc. that is NOT connected to your LO. Remove or hide anything vaguely related to them. Out of sight gets you to out of mind.
- Take a good hard look at their flaws. I know this is hard to do. A lot of my clients, when asked: What are their flaws? well, they can’t see any at first. :/ I know this is hard to do but if you don’t allow yourself to do it, it’s not going to help. If you need an objective listener and questioner to help you see the flaws, call me. If you find your self-esteem is low and needs a boost, call me.
- What Lessons Learned were learned? What did you learn about yourself? List the good, the bad, and the ugly. After all the hurt and pain, what do you resolve to repeat or NOT repeat going forward? What did you find were your strengths? What were your challenges? My friend J.G. reminded me to remind you to remember your value and worth, that the love and strengths brought to any connection can be carried over to a new connection / relationship.
- I have asked this question to limerent people and I always get quite a lame response: What do you love about your LO? If you are saying: I don’t know or It’s just something about them or something else that has nothing to do with qualities of that person you (or anyone else) would love separate and distinct from your connection to them; you do NOT love them. You do NOT see them for who they are.
- Read stories about other limerants, those who have broken up, breaking up, get community help and be involved in helping other people deal with their broken hearts and minds. It helps to know you are not alone, not crazy, and it may give more clues to what happened, what is happening, and what will happen when all is said and done. It also helps to keep reading other people’s stories especially when you are cycling back into a fantasy or hope for the relationship to be more than what it is which is, to be blunt, nothing.
This is what to do to bring life back into your world:
- Continue to improve yourself (a side benefit of limerance) but also begin accomplishing some of your other dreams and desires that may have been dependent upon your LO reciprocating your love. Basically “get-on” with your life.
- Don’t waste your day thinking about tomorrow. Plans made today about tomorrow can then be worked today. Focus on TODAY! Thinking about a future that is out of one’s control causes anxiety. So unless a plan is being made for tomorrow, barring positive visualization and preparation tasks, just enjoy every moment, today — as it comes.
- Set new goals and create new projects. Perhaps it’s cleaning out your closet, organizing some paperwork, putting together an educational application, etc.
- What was missing in your life before your love interest entered and more importantly how can you get that back from something else, someone else and in a constructive way.
- Meet new people. Yup, I know. There’s no one better than your LO. It’s going to be hard but just force yourself to meet new people and learn to accept that very few people are going to give you that high. Then again, very few people are going to give you that low either. That’s a good thing! Or how about hooking up with old friends before all this crap came crashing down upon you.
- Which brings me to spirituality, faith, and religion. Turn to it. Buddhism is a great place if you are not sure where to go. Philosophically or otherwise, for a lot of people, it encourages a sense of peace and non-attachment. It’s very Pisces in many ways. Dealing with concepts such as acceptance, compassion, and letting go.
- Work out. Eat well. Sleep. Take Your Vitamins. Plans things to do the night before so when you wake, you know what to do.
- Keep yourself busy. Put together pampering days for yourself. Book a massage, spa day, or mini hotel getaway with swimming pool.
- Fake it till you make it. So you are still pining over Mr. or Ms. Wonderful. Just keep telling yourself they aren’t and you aren’t. Eventually it will take. 😉
Is there something wrong with me?
What I want you all to know is that a) you are NOT crazy or sick b) your LO is / was probably doing or saying something that is / was consciously or subconsciously ambiguous, undefined and giving you some sense of hope that your interest is being / would be reciprocated. c) Yes, in some way, they DO like the attention. However, do understand it comes from a place of self-interest or selfishness. Your needs are not generally thought of.
Where do I go from here?
I have also found stories, articles, blog posts from BaggageReclaim useful for spotting and dealing with problematic and toxic people: Example — How to Spot an Emotionally Unavailable Man –> Scroll down to the bottom for blog comments.
Links on Limerance
Videos — #1 http://abcnews.go.com/Health/WellnessResource/story?id=7183013 #2 http://abcnews.go.com/Health/WellnessResource/story?id=7183007
Wiki — http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerance
Article on the Power of Love & Limerance —
12 points of “What is Limerance” and How to get over it:
Is it possible to overcome limerant feelings yet remain close friends?: http://tribes.tribe.net/limerence/thread/c6d82c78-6225-4fcc-af3a-d083293b76ec
Personal Stories about Limerance:
Top 1000 Reasons we Hate Limerance: http://tribes.tribe.net/limerence/thread/40ff3176-a1c8-4357-bc1f-f0a9a2e78bb6
More on Love & Limerance
Categories: Abella Arthur Tags:
Visionary, Perceptions, Foresight, Teacher, Educator, Speaking, Motivational Speaking and Preaching, Advertisers, Fanaticism Inspirational writing, Martyr, Justice, Integrity, The higher mind, Divinity, Healer, Healing, Choosing the High road, Wisdom, Light workers, Charitable. Devoted, Idealistic, Optimism, Spiritual Guru, Dharma, Luck, Heavenly downloads, The Higher Mind, Volunteerism, Being inspired, We are all one, Advanced education, Initiating independence, Empowerment, Excellence, Divine Will, The Word of God, Logos, Truth Seeker, Electrical light, Purposeful, Magic, Opinions, Dreamer, Knowing, Sacrificial, Bringer of Hope, Zealousness, Altruistic, Independence, Public service leaders, Non-profit, Not-for-profit, Spirit to Mind, Selflessness, Illumination, Enlightenment, An old soul, Pure spirit, The Angelic realm, Fire-energy.